November 15, 2014
Ten reasons to allow Pristine carpet cleaning LLC to clean your carpets Harker Heights TX 76548
Properly cleaning and maintaining carpets:
1. Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly, protecting your floor-covering investment. Full service cleaning company.
2. Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
3. Makes carpets easier to maintain. Most carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
4. Removes spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
5. Prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the buildup of several unhealthy contaminants.
6. Enhances the appearance of any room. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall cleanliness of a home or facility.
7. Improves worker morale. Workers feel better about their work environment when it is clean. This includes the carpeting.
8. Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
9. Removes dust mites and bedbugs that may have found a home in carpets.
10. Maintains the carpet’s warranty. Most carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a specific amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months.
Pristine Home and Carpet Care LLC is now a full service home cleaning service serving the Bell County area. Please call 254-289-9767 or visit our carpet cleaning website at www.pristinehomecarpet.com to schedule your cleaning appointment.
November 11, 2014
Having your carpets professionally cleaned is seen as a burden by most homeowners when it ought to be looked at a necessary, regular maintenance task. Not only does employing a carpet shampooer such as Pristine Carpet Cleaning LLC in Killeen Tx once a year as a maintenance priority make your carpets look pretty, it comes with a long list of other valuable benefits as well. Pristine Carpet Cleaning Killeen.
Extend the Life of Your Carpets
Remember, a carpet cleaning doesn’t just improve the appearance of your carpets, it drastically extends their life as well. All that dirt and grime doesn’t just look bad, it wears and tears at your carpet fibers over the years. Furthermore, the more it works its way into your carpet, the more damage it’s going to do. By scheduling a carpet cleaning once a year, you can rest easy that damaging dirt and debris buildup will be kept to a minimum. In fact, many new carpet manufacturers require regular cleanings if you want your warranty to remain valid. They’ve caught on as well. The cleaner your carpet stays, the less they’ll have to pay out for carpeting that doesn’t live up their bidding. Pristine Carpet Cleaning LLC Killeen.
Improve the Health of Your Family.
The other often overlooked aspect of regularly calling in a carpet shampooer is the hidden health benefits. 90% of the dust in your home is shedded human skin, and parasites like dust mites live in paradise in a home that neglects picking up their primary food source. Other pests, such as bed bugs and fleas also have a harder time taking root in the face of regular visits by a carpet shampooer. Besides that, carpet cleanings are integral to keeping up the proper ventilation in your home. Much of that ventilation occurs through air circulating through the base of your walls, and a dirty carpet seriously impedes that important flow. Regular, deep cleanings keep those avenues open and can make a big difference if you or a family member suffers from allergies or is inflicted with asthma. Carpet cleaning Killeen Tx professional carpet cleaning service. www.pristinehomecarpet.com
November 10, 2014
|Sometimes vacuuming just is not enough to get the job done, and the assistance of a rug cleaning specialist is necessary. Carpet can muffle sound, prevent slipping and collect the soil and debris that would otherwise get tracked through the house. Maintaining its durability through thorough tidying is a way to ensure long lasting usefulness. Pristine carpet cleaning Killeen, Tx is the best at servicing and maintaining your carpets!
Finding someone reliable to perform a professional cleaning is not difficult when one knows what to look for. When searching for a reputable business to trust, it is important to look for one that has been operating for a number of years. This is not to say that a new business is incapable of providing quality work, but someone with a history in the field is far more likely to have the necessary skills. Obtaining information on a business that has been around for years will be easier, because they’ve had the opportunity to be critiqued by more customers. Online recommendations are helpful when deciding on a rug cleaning service, because they provide proof of excellent customer service and a job that has been satisfactorily done. While not necessary, picking a business that specializes in more than cleaning has its benefits. A company that is well versed in restoration and repair has a clear idea of how the rug should look, as well as how it is made, and all of that knowledge can be applied when inspecting and treating it. A professional business is also more likely to have the machines, soap solutions and techniques that result in a complete laundering.
A professional rug cleaning like Pristine carpet cleaning Killeen serves the purpose of removing stains, dirt, odors and allergens. There are a few different methods of achieving this, but the most common is composed of a few steps. First, remove items that are small and fragile from pieces of furniture that will need to be moved. A crew will do all the heavy lifting, but can operate more quickly and efficiently without clutter. A pre-inspection will reveal if there are any permanent stains and allow the employees to determine rug construction and materials. Jute, a natural fiber that used to be employed as a backing is known to shrink when wet, so an inspection is an important part of the process. A thorough vacuuming of the area will then be done to remove debris. Afterwards, a pre-spray and spot treatment will be applied before a machine-mounted hot water extraction is performed. The hot water extraction sprays water that has its heat and pressure carefully regulated to prevent floor coverings from getting sopping wet. This method flushes the carpet with a diluted cleaning agent that removes bonded dirt and grit. The hot water extraction machine sucks up the water immediately after spraying it, and this is performed front to back. Afterwards, there is a post-spot treatment to tend to any trouble spots. Then the floor covering is raked to encourage faster drying and to be more aesthetically pleasing. Call Pristine carpet cleaning Killeen today to schedule your professional carpet cleaning in Bell county at 254-289-9767 or visit our website at www.pristinehomecarpet.com
November 4, 2014
How to clean carpeted areas and upholstery in Bell county
For “new” stains (those that are still wet):
- Soak up as much of the urine as possible with a combination of newspaper and paper towels. The more fresh urine you can remove before it dries, especially from carpet, the easier it will be to remove the odor. Place a thick layer of paper towels on the wet spot, and cover that with a thick layer of newspaper. If possible, put newspaper under the soiled area as well. Stand on this padding for about a minute. Remove the padding, and repeat the process until the area is barely damp.
- If possible, put the fresh, urine-soaked paper towel in the area where it belongs—your cat’s litter box or your dog’s designated outdoor “bathroom area.” This will help remind your pet that eliminating isn’t a “bad” behavior as long as it’s done in the right place.
- Rinse the “accident zone” thoroughly with clean, cool water. After rinsing, remove as much of the water as possible by blotting or by using a wet vac.
For stains that have already set:
- Consider renting an extractor or wet vac to remove all traces of heavy stains in carpeting (get one from a local hardware store). This machine works much like a vacuum cleaner and is efficient and economical. Extracting/wet vac machines do the best job of forcing clean water through your carpet and then forcing the dirty water back out. When you use these machines or cleaners, carefully follow the instructions. Don’t use any chemicals with these machines; they work much better with plain water.
- Use a high-quality pet odor neutralizer once the area is really clean (available at pet supply stores). Be sure to read and follow the cleaner’s directions for use, including testing the cleaner on a small, hidden portion of fabric first to be sure it doesn’t stain.
- Try any good carpet stain remover if the area still looks stained after it’s completely dry from extracting and neutralizing.
- Avoid using steam cleanersto clean urine odors from carpet or upholstery. The heat will permanently set the stain and the odor by bonding the protein into any man-made fibers.
- Avoid using cleaning chemicals, especially those with strong odors such as ammonia or vinegar. From your pet’s perspective, these don’t effectively eliminate or cover the urine odor and may actually encourage your pet to reinforce the urine scent mark in that area.
- Neutralizing cleaners won’t work until you’ve rinsed every trace of the old cleaner from the carpet if you’ve previously used cleaners or chemicals of any kind on the area. Even if you haven’t used chemicals recently, any trace of a non-protein-based substance will weaken the effect of the enzymatic cleaner. The cleaner will use up its “energy” on the old cleaners, instead of on the protein stains you want removed.
- Your job will be more difficult if urine has soaked down into the padding underneath your carpet. In some cases, you may need to take the drastic step of removing and replacing that portion of the carpet and padding.
- Pristine carpet cleaning LLC is a full service home cleaning company. We offer house keeping as well, our specialty is carpet cleaning. We have fast turn around times for your property. Call 254-289-9767 today to schedule your carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, or house cleaning appointment and we will extract all of the dirt and allergens out of your home. Visit www.pristinehomecarpet.com
November 3, 2014
Carpet cleaning is important to maintaining the overall comfort and monetary value of a property. Any type of flooring is an investment for the property owner. Keeping the investment in the best shape takes a professional, but without proper certification, the consumer cannot be guaranteed of proper education and training on updated techniques used in maintaining the value of the flooring.
There are health concerns that can arise from any unsanitary environment, and it can be surprising to learn what survives in and under the flooring. Allergens that are left behind can lead to serious health problems for family members and even household pets. Proper techniques can reduce or eliminate allergens in the environment, improving the health of the occupants.
Great strides have been made in technologies used in carpet-care. Today there are only a few basic wet and dry methodologies accepted by the industry leaders. Ensuring consistently high standards means understanding how the certifying body works to guarantee better results at lower costs. Call Pristine carpet cleaning Killeen Tx at 254-289-9767 or visit www.pristinehomecarpet.com to schedule your professional carpet cleaning appointment. Carpet cleaning Killeen Tx.
Pristine Carpet Cleaning LLC, P.O Box 11503, Killeen, TX 76547 | Call: 254-289-9767
We Serve: Killeen, Bell County, Temple, Harker Heights, Nolanville, Copperas Cove, Troy, Salado, Kempner, Belton